Video marketing is one of the most popular forms of marketing because of the great benefits it gives to both you and the customer. With an informative FAQ video you can grab the attention of both existing and potential patients and educate beyond your clinic.
But because the world of video marketing is growing exponentially, so is the competition. Clinics and Hospitals across the world are jumping into the action and making it harder for you to stand out.
Use these five video production tips to help guide you in the right direction when it comes to your own video content.
- Keep your videos under two minutes long – attention span online is relatively short, so keep your videos concise and on message,
- Share valuable information – your content should be informative and share relevant information which will educate your patients. Avoid sounding like a sales pitch!
- Sound check – Poor audio will make your videos seem low quality so always use a clear, professional sound. Speaking slower than usual will ensure that your message is heard clearly.
- Avoid jargon – You may be a medical professional but remember you audience don’t share your knowledge and experience. Avoid medical jargon and use plain English to explain treatments or procedures.
- Lighting – good lighting is essential to ensure that your video looks the part! Follow the three-point-lighting technique to ensure your interviewee is well-lit.